Water Babies - Teacher
Job Title: Water Babies Teacher
Responsible to: Senior Teacher / Franchisee
Salary Grade: £17.50 per hour starting rate
Main Purpose of the Post:
The main purpose of the post is to teach babies and toddlers water confidence and water safety following the Water Babies specific lesson plans and course structure.
1. To be responsible for specific clients in set classes each week and to provide them with a high quality of swimming tuition in line with the Water Babies standards.
2. To liaise with the Client Services Manager and flag any on-going concerns or worries with any specific client - which may include dealing with 'Water Wobbles' or other related or non-related issues.
3. To be responsible providing weekly feedback on each class, this should be sent directly to the relevant person each Monday using the appropriate feedback sheet
4. To arrive at each venue a minimum of 15 minutes prior to the first class commencing and to remain on site until the last client has left.
5. To assist with meet and greets where required, this will include carrying out your own if the class is your first of the day at that venue.
6. To be responsible for sterilising all kit at least once every week.
7. To ensure all wetsuits are dried at the end of the day.
8. To ensure the timesheets are correctly completed and sent to the relevant person by the penultimate Friday of each month.
9. To provide cover for other classes throughout the franchise area where needed.
10. To actively identify areas for improvement within the teaching schedule.
11. To attend the teachers' supper each cycle.
12. To attend any training sessions or professional CPD's required to maintain qualification and to further improve teaching knowledge.
13. Maintain order and up to date records in relation to all relevant documentation and administration procedures.
14. Report any incidents, accidents or near misses in line with Water Babies policies and procedures.
15. To complete visual risk assessment of pools attended and report back to the office if changes are to be made.
16. Undertake such other duties commensurate with the grade of the post as may be reasonably required.
For further info please email: