Swallows of Helston - Women's Artistic Gymnastics Coach
Swallows of Helston Gymnastics Club has been providing gymnastics in Cornwall for 40 years now, covering a wide range of classes from parent and toddler to elite level. The club has 350 members, with a number of girls and boys having been selected for County, Regional and National Squads.
The successful candidate will need to have a passion for gymnastic, be energetic and focused about their coaching, and willing to work within an experienced and ambitious coaching team under the club's High Performance Head Coach.
Ideal Candidates should hold:
- Minimum BG Level 2/3 in WA
- Current Safeguarding certification, or be prepared to attend a safeguarding training.
- British Gymnastics DBS is essential (Can Be Obtained)
- First Aid qualification would be desirable
- A full driving license - desirable
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Clear knowledge and understanding of gymnastics
- Experience in coaching competitive WA Gymnastics
- The ability to plan sessions and competition programmes
- An openness to working within an already established team
- Committed to continue personal development
Duties Would Include:
- Coaching existing squads and supporting the development of new squad sessions to ensure the clubs progression and development
-Assist with our recreational Classes when necessary
- Attendance at competitions
- Assisting in the development of training programmes and competition plans for squads within the existing structure
- Administration tasks, including competition entries and health and safety checks of the gym
- Mentoring less experienced coaches in a supportive and positive manner
- Assisting with in-house competitions and displays
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
For any more information or to send your CV's please e-mail email@example.com
To contact us by phone: 01326 574224
Successful candidates will be offered an interview which may include a coaching session alongside our current coaching team.