Cornwall Football Association - Senior Football Development Officer
Cornwall FA has a vacancy for a Senior Football Development Officer to join our team.
Salary circa £28,000
This exciting position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will lead the County FA's development and facilities facets of the business. Significant management experience is required to co-ordinate and implement The FA's National Game Strategy in Cornwall and lead the Football Development team.
The role encompasses the following areas:
- Football development strategies, operational and project plans
- Management of the Football Development workforce
- Protection and enhancement of football facilities across the county
- Compilation of comprehensive education programme
- Funding applications to support football development and business objectives
- Monitoring and evaluating all programmes, reporting to CEO, Board, The FA and other partners
- Ensure all actions adhere to the Safeguarding Operating Standard set by the Board.
You need to have a proven track record of management and managing staff, be able to work under pressure, handle multiple priorities and meet required deadlines. You will need to be passionate about and committed to the development of football at a local level. You will need to have a current driving licence and be able to work evenings and weekends as may be necessary.
Due to the nature of this post, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check through The FA CRC process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
This post is a fixed term contract until 30 June 2019 with a view to it being extended subject to relevant FA funding.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter with details of your current salary and your salary expectation for the role marked 'Private and Confidential' to: Dawn Aberdeen, Chief Executive Officer, Cornwall Football Association Limited, 15 Callywith Gate, Launceston Road, Bodmin, Cornwall PL31 2RQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Sunday 31st December 2017
Cornwall FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.