Cornwall & Devon Football Associations - Inclusion Advisory Group
The Devon FA and Cornwall FA Inclusion Advisory Group (IAG) will be expected to provide independent advice and guidance to assist the County FA's to advance equality of opportunity in football. The IAG will be expected to assist County FA's to foster good relationships with the local community so that football can be used as a vehicle to create wider playing, coaching, officiating and volunteering opportunities. The IAG will also assist County FA's to measure the impact of equality and anti-discrimination work.
Members of the IAG will be expected:
• To provide independent guidance and advice generally on matters of equality and specifically in one or more of the following protected characteristics: age, ethnicity, gender, disability, mental health, faith, sexual orientation and gender reassignment.
• Have and/or be able to make positive contacts within local communities & relevant organisations
• To attend quarterly IAG meetings
• Act as an advocate for Devon FA and Cornwall FA, promoting a culture of respect for inclusion and championing inclusion and anti-discrimination across football
• The IAG will appoint representatives onto Devon FA Council and Cornwall FA Council
To apply to become a member of the Inclusion Advisory Group or for more information please contact email@example.com / 01626 323562 (Devon) or firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01208 262 984 (Cornwall)