AGAME Sports Ltd - Marketing and Communications Manager
Organisation - AGAME
Reference - VAC-2246
Sector - Leisure, Tourism, Hospitality & Sport
Location - Redruth
Salary Details - Competitive
Closing Date - 12/09/2017
AGame Sports are a quality sportswear brand supplying schools and clubs throughout the UK. We are looking for an organised, creative marketing professional to share the story of our products and brand.
AGame Sports Ltd is recruiting a Marketing and Communication Manager to help the company achieve its aim of increasing its presence in the marketplace and further enhancing its growing reputation across the UK as one of the leading suppliers of bespoke sportswear.
You will be responsible for telling the world the story of our products and brand. This role will require a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. Working closely with product development, sales and finance, the role will be fast-paced, dynamic, and exciting.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of content and to expand our company's social media presence, digital footprint, brand awareness, subscribers, and leads. You will be in charge of attracting traffic to the website, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to become customers. We also want someone who will enjoy researching and developing new sports kit related markets
The successful graduate will be responsible for all aspects of marketing within the company. You will work closely with the managers and directors and external partners to establish the strategic marketing plan for the business and then manage the successful delivery of this plan. As well as having an important strategic impact, this role will also involve operational marketing activity such as being the first point of contact for all enquiries, developing marketing materials, managing events etc.
The right candidate has the opportunity to add significant value to the financial performance of the company and shape the future direction of the business
• Review current marketing strategy.
• Expand brand awareness through various media.
• Review data and trends to look at targeting potential growth sectors.
• Maintain and develop the company website and e-commerce.
• Research, plan and execute relevant trade conferences and shows across the UK.
• Work with sales to increase conversion rates and sales revenue across all sectors.
• Degree level qualification.
• Proven project management experience.
• Experience of developing a commercial marketing plan and taking ownership of its delivery.
• Strong grounding in Marketing, Business or other appropriate disciplines.
• Experience of working with external marketing and PR agencies.
• Positive, pro-active, self-motivated approach.
• Experience of business networking and development.
• Business to business experience.
• Experience of marketing in a professional environment.
• Experience of taking ownership of a business critical project and deliver on high expectations.
For further information and to apply please click here https://jobs.unlocking-potential.co.uk/job/marketing-and-communication-manager-2246.htm